||Shaft dia range 20-75 mm
||High grade cast Iron, GR.350 IS 210-1993 (ISO/R -185-1961, Gr. 35)
||TVN housings are non-split one piece construction and used with self aligning ball bearing and spherical roller bearing with cylindrical bore. (1200E, 1300E, 21300CC)
- TVN Plummer block housings are designed to accommodate loads acting at right angle to the support surfaces. They are widely used on light rail-bound trucks like transfer platform in steel plant.
- To be able to carry permissible load it is important that the foundation bolts in the base are correctly tightened. If the loads act at other angels (than right angle to base) it is necessary to check that the housings and the foundation bolts will withstand the loads.
|Optional Features Available On Request
- Located or Non–located type.
- Material : Cast Steel – TVNS —–
S.G Iron – TVND —–
- End cover or through shaft
- Extended bearing seating for :-
- Self aligning bearing series: 2200 & 2300.
- Spherical roller bearing series: 22200 & 22300