||Cast Iron FG 260 – IS 210, 1993(ISO/R 185-1961,Grade 25)
|| Grease or Oil
||Horizontal Split Type with four mounting holes of oval shape.
||This heavy duty plummer block housing is extension of the SD type housing. Suitable for severe load condition and variety of heavy duty service like in steel industry & cement industry, etc
|Optional Features Available On Request
- Located and non-located type.
- End cover
- Material : Cast steel : SDJS
S. G. Iron : SDJD
- SDJ housing are available for bearings with cylindrical bore. For Bearing series other than 23100CCK, SDJ housing is available On specific request.
- SDJ 3100 Housing are also available for bearing with cylindrical bore.
- For bearing housings where strength of grey Cast Iron material is still inadequate, these housings can also be supplied in cast steel or Spheroidal Graphite Iron (ductile). Such bearing housings can support approximately twice the load permitted for grey cast iron housings.
- These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN, ZKL, TIMKEN, etc.
- For SDJ type it is necessary to specify requirement for located Bearing type or non-located Bearing type because loose Locating Rings (FRB) are not used. Instead, the bearing width inside the housing is machined to suit located or non-located type. Put suffix as under to indicate this requirement :
- BL : Housing for thru’ shaft & Non locating bearing
- BF : Housing for thru’ shaft & locating bearing
- AL : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Non-locating bearing
- AF : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Locating bearing