||Shaft dia range :- 65 to 420 mm
||Cast steel Gr 280/520 IS 1030(ISO /R- 185 Grade 230-450. SC460)
||Unsplit housing (single piece) (basically similar to SBD type with variation is construction desing)
||BND bearing housing are used for very demanding operating conditions. Preferred by belt conveyor application, it is used in processing industry like hard crushers, sugar cane mill drives, rotor shaft in wind turbine, etc
|Optional Features Available On Request
- BL, BF, AL, or AF
- End cover for closed and.
- Taconite seal with V ring.
- Material : S.G. Iron
- For bearing with tapered bore and bearing with cylindrical bore.
- Note: – BND housing should not be subjected to an axial load greater than 20% of the breaking Load in vertical direction. It is recommended that the housings should be secured in the load direction by means of dowels.
- Water Jacketed BND—WJ housings are available for high temperature application.
- BND Housing are also available for bearing with cylindrical bore.
- For bearing housings where strength of grey Cast Iron material is still inadequate, these housings can be selected in cast steel or Spheroidal Graphite Iron (ductile). Such bearing housings can support approximately twice the load permitted for grey cast iron housings.
- These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN, ZKL, TIMKEN, etc.
- For BND type it is necessary to specify requirement for located Bearing type or non-located Bearing type because loose Locating Rings (FRB) are not used. Instead, the bearing width inside the housing is machined to suit located or non-located type. Put suffix as under to indicate this requirement :
- BL : Housing for thru’ shaft & Non locating bearing
- BF : Housing for thru’ shaft & locating bearing
- AL : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Non-locating bearing
- AF : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Locating bearing