||Cast steel Gr. 280/520, IS 1030, 1989 (ISO/R-185 Grade 230-450 SC 460)
||Non-Split type with end covers and four mounting holes of oval shape.
||The rugged construction of this housing allows heavy loads not only acting towards the bottom support surface, but also in other direction (e.g. right angles) , e.g. mining, conveyor, etc.
|Optional Features Available On Request
- End cover for closed end.
- Located or non located bearing
- Material : Cast steel : SBDC
S. G. Iron : SBDD
- Located and non-located type
- For bearings with adepter sleeve for stepped cylindrical shaft:SBDS —- C
- For bearing with single stepped cylindrical shaft:SBDS —- E
- For bearing with double stepped cylindrical shaft:SBDS —- G
- Water Jacketed SBD ….. WJ housings are available for high temperature application.
- SBD Housing are also available for bearing with cylindrical bore.
- These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN, ZKL, TIMKEN, etc.
- For SBD type it is necessary to specify requirement for located Bearing type or non-located Bearing type because loose Locating Rings (FRB) are not used. Instead, the bearing width inside the housing is machined to suit located or non-located type. Put suffix as under to indicate this requirement :
- BL : Housing for thru’ shaft & Non locating bearing
- BF : Housing for thru’ shaft & locating bearing
- AL : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Non-locating bearing
- AF : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Locating bearing