||Cast Iron FG 260 – IS 210, 1993 (ISO/R 185-1961,Grade 25)
||IS 14347 – 1996 ISO 113 – 1994
||TC (Felt in aluminum half rings)
||Grease or Oil
||Horizontal Split Type with two mounting holes of oval shape.
||Suitable For moderate to heavy load with continuous operation having hostile surrounding and temperature. Vesatile design allows facilities for oil circulation, drain, temperature & Vibration measurement, etc.
|Optional Features Available On Request
- Four Foundation Bolt Holes at base
- V-seal(TA), Double Lip seal(TG), Labyrinth seal(TS)
- End Cover for closed end type .
- Tapped Hole for Drain & Temp. measuring attachment.
- Solid Base for heavy load application.
- Oil Inlet for forced oil feed circulation.
- Material : cast steel, S.G.Iron.
|For bearing housings where strength of grey Cast Iron material is still inadequate, these housings can also be supplied in cast steel or Spheroidal Graphite Iron (ductile). Such bearing housings can support approximately twice the load permitted for grey cast iron housings. These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN,ZKL,TIMKEN, etc. COSMO SN, SNA & SNH type housings are designed interchangeable for same bearing size and mounting dimensions. All housings are supplied as non located type. For locating type, suitable Locating Ring-FRB to be ordered separately.