||Cast Iron FG 250 – IS 210, 1993 (ISO/R 185-1961,Grade 25)
||IS 14347 – 1996 ISO 113 – 1994
||Horizontal Split Type with two mounting holes of oval shape.
||Combined features of SNA and SNH type give this housing improved design and allow increased load carrying capacity.
|Optional Features Available On Request
- Four Foundation Bolt Holes at base
- Additional V-ring seal.
- Labyrinth seal
- End Cover for closed end type.
- Solid Base for heavy load application.
- Material : Cast steel
- drain plug
- Water Jacketed SN3100 WJ housing are available for high temperature application.
- For bearing housings where strength of grey Cast Iron material is still inadequate, these housings can also be supplied in cast steel or Spheroidal Graphite Iron (ductile). Such bearing housings can support approximately twice the load permitted for grey cast iron housings.
- These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN,ZKL,TIMKEN, etc.
- All housings are supplied as non located type. For locating type, suitable Locating Ring-FRB to be ordered separately.
- SN 3100 housing are also available for:
- Stepped shaft and tapered bearing with adapter sleeve
- Stepped shaft and tapered bearing with withdrawal sleeve
- Stepped shaft and plain inner dia bearing without adapter sleeve.