||Cast Iron FG 260 – IS 210, 1993(ISO/R 185-1961,Grade 25)
||Labyrinth – TS
|| Grease or Oil
||Horizontal Split Type with four mounting holes of oval shape
||Recommended for heavy load application with temperature. Extensively used for continuous service like material handling, Steel, mining & paper industry and Rolling Mill.
|Optional Features Available On Request
- Taconite Seal
- Drain plug, Oil level Indicator & oil Inlet
- End cover for closed end type
- Material : Cast steel : SSD
S. G. Iron : SDD
- Water Jacketed SD3200 WJ housing are available for high temperature application.
- SD 3200 Housing are also available for bearing with cylindrical bore.
- For bearing housings where strength of grey Cast Iron material is still inadequate, these housings can also be supplied in cast steel or Spheroidal Graphite Iron (ductile). Such bearing housings can support approximately twice the load permitted for grey cast iron housings.
- These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN, ZKL, TIMKEN, etc.
- All housings are supplied as non located type. For locating type, suitable Locating Ring-FRB to be ordered separately.