||Cast Iron FG 260 – IS 210,1993 (ISO/R 185-1961,Grade25)
||Labyrinth seal with external oil traps
||Oil by Splash Ring
- Horizontal Split Type with end covers on both sides and four foundation holes of rectangal shape Accessories supplied with one set of housing are :
- Oil level indicator-1, Sealing Collar-2, Oil Ring-1, Drain Plug-7, Air Breather-1, one M24 tapped hole for connection of Mercury in oil thermometer, one M18 tapped hole for connection of Resistance thermometer, Eye Bolt-1, and Gasket-2.
||Most versatile and suitable for continuous and heavy load applications. For high speed and high temperature service external oil circulating arrangement is possible. Popular for fan application there is facility to measure bearing temperature and vibration.
|Optional Features Available On Request
- BL, BF, AL or AF as per located or free bearing and closed / open end.
- Oil Inlet Assembly (for forced feed lubrication)
- Material : Cast steel : SOFNS
S. G. Iron : SOFND
- Water Jacketed SOFNS—WJ housings are available for high temperature application.
- Water cooling coils are also provided for medium range of temperature, designated SOFN—WC
- SOFN Housing are also available for bearing with cylindrical bore.
- For bearing housings where strength of grey Cast Iron material is still inadequate, these housings can also be supplied in cast steel or Spheroidal Graphite Iron (ductile). Such bearing housings can support approximately twice the load permitted for grey cast iron housings.
- These bearing housings are dimensionally inter changeable and suitable to bearings of international make like SKF, FAG, NTN, ZKL, TIMKEN, etc.
- For SDJ type it is necessary to specify requirement for located Bearing type or non-located Bearing type becauseloose Locating Rings (FRB) are not used. Instead, the bearing width inside the housing is machined to suit located or non-located type. Put suffix as under to indicate this requirement :
- BL : Housing for thru’ shaft & Non locating bearing
- BF : Housing for thru’ shaft & locating bearing
- AL : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Non-locating bearing
- AF : Housing for shaft end (with end cover) & Locating bearing Detailed Product Sheet